Thank you for your interest in registering for Christmas on the Square. Before proceeding, please read the rules & regulations and make sure you understand and agree to these terms before finalizing your registration. Once you have registered and have been accepted, NO REFUNDS will be issued. With the exception that the event is canceled due to COVID-19. At this time, the event is still happening as planned.
Non-Profit Saturday Only $70
Craft/Commercial 2 day $200
Craft/Commercial Saturday only $140
Food Vendors $400 (No Saturday only option,food vendors must be present for both days) **There will be a $1.50 surcharge fee added for anyone who registers online**
**Also, if you are a vendor for a company that only allows one participant per show, it is your responsibility to make sure that only one vendor is participating.
**If you are a Paparazzi Jewelry please do not sign up. We already have a vendor for this year's show.
Set up will occur between 7:00 a.m. & 3:00 p.m. on Friday, December 4th with the show starting at 4:00 p.m.
**THERE WILL BE NO VEHICLE TRAFFIC INSIDE OF THE SQUARE AFTER 3:00 P.M.
One Day Vendors, set up will be from 5:30 a.m. to 7:30 a.m. ONLY on Saturday morning, December 5th. One day vendors CANNOT set up Friday.
Rules & Regulations: Please read carefully before continuing.
1. This is an outdoor event, we are not responsible for inclement weather and no refunds will be issued due to a weather situation.
2. The Florida Department of Revenue has changed their policies regarding temporary sales tax certificates. Please contact their office at 386-758-0420. You must furnish our office a copy of your tax certificate prior to November 2, 2020. **YOU AS A VENDOR ARE COMPLETELY RESPONSIBLE FOR YOUR OWN TAX PAPERWORK, THE CHAMBER CANNOT HELP YOU OBTAIN THIS FOR YOUR BUSINESS**
3. Please double check your availability for these dates: 12/4/20 & 12/5/20. Once you have signed up for this event and have been accepted, there will be NO REFUNDS under any circumstances.
4. Please make sure that the phone numbers and address that you put on your application are the best way to contact you in the event of any changes. We cannot be held responsible for incorrect phone numbers or addresses.
5. Handmade and commercial items are accepted in this show. However, the Suwannee County Chamber of Commerce reserves the right to disqualify any vendor or product that they feel does not enhance the value of our event. Any disqualified candidate will be refunded in full.
6. All applications must include every item listed in the application checklist. It is your responsibility to email to: email@example.com or mail the information to Suwannee County Chamber of Commerce, P.O. Drawer C, Live Oak, FL 32064. This is for all new & returning vendors.
7. All displays must be skirted and any visible packing and or boxes must be hidden from view.
8. Each participant is responsible for his or her own tables and set up.
9. Keep your area clean and remove all trash to dumpsters upon closing.
10. NO vehicles are permitted in the show area prior to the Department of Transportation closing the roads and placing the barricades.
11. Tear down is STRICTLY PROHIBITED in the Booth area before 4:00 p.m. on Saturday, December 5, 2020. ***Please Note*** at 4:00 p.m. there is still foot traffic in the booth area. Extreme caution must be used when entering with a vehicle. If a vendor is reckless, local law enforcement will remove you from the area.
12. Set up times are to be discussed with the event coordinator and must be adhered to.
13. Every effort will be made to assign vendors to requested spaces.**However, spaces are on a first come, first serve basis. The event coordinators reserve the right to assign or move vendor spaces as needed for the benefit of the show.
14. Vendors violating these rules will NOT be allowed to participate in future events.
15. Craft/Commercial vendors are NOT provided with electricity. They may use battery operated lights or a SMALL, VERY QUIET generator. If your generator is too loud, you will be asked to turn it off.
## Food Vendors ## must adhere to the rules listed above and the additional rules listed below:
15. ALL food vendors MUST have a QUIET generator. Electricity is not guaranteed.
16. NO equipment pulling over 20 AMPS per booth is allowed. NO SPLICING OR STRIPS!!
17. IMPORTANT: ALL food vendors MUST furnish a copy of current FOOD Handler Certificate or equivalent for your state.
18. YOU ARE NOT AND WILL NOT BE PERMITTED TO SELL ANY TYPE OF ALCOHOLIC BEVERAGES. VIOLATORS WILL BE REMOVED BY LAW ENFORCEMENT.
19. ALL FOOD VENDORS MUST LIST EVERY PRICE THEY ARE SELLING THEIR ITEMS FOR AT THEIR BOOTHS WHERE ANYONE WALKING UP CAN VIEW THE MENU AND PRICES BEFORE PURCHASING. IF YOU FAIL TO LIST YOUR MENU AND PRICES THEN YOU WILL BE ASKED TO LEAVE THE EVENT.
Location: Downtown Live Oak, 101 Pine Avenue/Millennium Park, Live Oak, FL 32064